Welcome to Somerville Mathematics

Welcome to Somerville Mathematics, a blog devoted to exciting mathematical things happening in Somerville MA. I am the founder of The Somerville Mathematics Fund, www.Somervillemathematicsfund.org
The Math Fund was chartered to celebrate and encourage mathematics achievement in Somerville. I hope you will check out my TEDxSomerville talk on the Somerville Math Fund,
I find that there are many other interesting things happening mathematically in Somerville and I hope on this blog to have others share what they are doing. So please contact me at mathfund@gmail.com if you would like to contribute an article.
Erica

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After-School Math Fun at East Somerville Community School

While I was working with teachers at the Healey School to set up our Pi Night celebration (see the next Blog article), the teachers at the East Somerville Community School at Edgerly were holding their math night organized by Linda Wiegenfeld.

Delia Marshall wrote a wonderful article about the activities for the students and for the parents:
Math Fun at East Somerville School.
Take some time to read about all the wonderful things that are happening there.

No comments:

Post a Comment